Tuesday, January 10, 2012

December



I. Love. Christmas. To me, it is a month-long holiday. Hoping to savor every day of Christmas possible, we decorated the house the day after Thanksgiving... Love having that tree inside our home with its cozy lights on. The kids loved everything about Christmas this year... and the snow only added to the festivities. LOTS of snow.
We took Owen to ride "the Polar Express" aka the Georgetown train, with some friends of ours. The day did not disappoint. Trains, cookies, Santa, lots of clowning around with his pals.
Peyton seeing Santa for the first time. Amazing.
First Christmas season in Colorado. We look cold.
My sis and I scored tickets to the Ellen 12 days of giveaways show. Ridiculous.

While I was gone Denver had about a foot of snow. Mark is an amazing dad, and bundled them up everyday to play outside in the snow. My kids LOVE it. Even little Peytee girl. Snow Diva.
Mark and O made a huge (the picture does not do it justice) snow slide in the backyard. Hours of fun.
We had lots of fun Christmas festivities...
Date night at the botanic gardens...
decorating the house, movie nights, making cookies, parties,
and I hosted a ladies Christmas tea for some of my girl friends...
and these little lovelies.


0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008