Two
My baby turned 2, happy birthday Peytee girl.
Your birthday snuck up on me... In my mind, you are still my baby, so small, so little, Still asking me to "hold you", still getting a bottle of milk before bed (Im hopeless). Your baby days were so fast, but they were so wonderful, I just wanted them to last. And now you just want to grow up. You are miss independent, you love doing everything by yourself "I do it mommy", you love doing your own thing.
We celebrated your birthday this year with a family dinner.
Peyton loved having ALL of her cousins there...
arent they so cute?
Peyton, you fascinate me. I love watching you do anything. You are your own girl, with your own sense of style and way of doing things. You are a big personality in an itty bitty body, You are wispy, you float around from here to there, you live in your own world and I can tell you already have an incredible imagination.
Right now your favorite things are playing with your stroller and your babies... you change their diapers, you snuggle them. You also love to do anything your brother does, including playing pirates. You are coordinated and strong, you rock the playground, braving all slides (even climbing UP them) and ladders, you can ride a scooter, you love bounce houses, nothing seems to intimidate you.
Oh yeah, and you LOVE to dance. Beiber is your favorite.
Pey pey, I enjoy every second of being with you... you are easy, you entertain yourself (and entertain me), you go with the flow (except these past couple of weeks?! terrible 2s may be a different story), and you bring me so much joy. My favorite times with you this year were our dates, 3 times a week, while Owen was in preschool. We enjoyed going to coffee together, strolling around town while you explored, reading books, shopping, and riding the bike around the park. You seriously bring joy and color to my everyday and Im so thankful for the gift of you.
I love you baby girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment