First Day
Today was Owen's first day at Preschool. Well, technically it was an open house, an hour, and Mark and I were there the entire time... so maybe it doesnt really count as the first day, but I got to be there, watch my son dive head first into his classroom, and take a bunch of pictures.
It was so much fun.
I love this picture. I love my boys.
Owen, when you walked (I mean, RAN) into that classroom, you were ready for school. You jumped in without hesitation...going from activity to activity, laughing, talking, pretending, exploring... totally in your element. Your dad and I stood back with the other parents and watched you, so proud, so excited for this next step for you. You are social, excitable, and eager. You are ready for your own thing, a space and time that's all about you, your choices, being with friends, a time for independence.
Your teachers are some of the most caring, nurturing teachers I have every met. I love your school, the classroom is great, very homey, very spacious and full of activity in every corner.
1 comments:
I loved all the pictures! What a wonderful family you are! Papa & I are SOOOO proud of all 4 of you! See you on Monday!
Love & lots of blessings,
Bella Carol
Post a Comment