5 Years.
Celebrating 5 Years of marriage...
No doubt, the best five years of my life.
Mark and I enjoyed a night away at Shutters in Santa Monica. We loved Santa Monica, its such a great city. We walked the boardwalk, went to third street, explored the city, chilled by the pool a little, read by the fireplace, enjoyed some amazing meals, and just absolutely loved every minute of being alone together.
Everyone talks about how marriage is work... and I aggree that it takes effort to get alone time, to continue to serve each other, to keep communication alive, to stay on the same page... but honestly this man makes marriage so easy. It is so easy to love him and do life with him. I love my life with my man.
...And boy does he love his burgers. This Mark at Father's Office,
grubbing on some delicious food.
2 comments:
Congrats guys! Five years!! Awesome. So glad you got away!! We would LOVE to see you soon. We miss you!
You need to change your profile photo to this cute one of you guys holding up the 5s!
Post a Comment