Hi Elizabeth, I just had to send a quick comment... your little girl is just precious, she is so beautiful...what a sweet gift. Love to see your updates. Hope you are doing well. We're headed to court on Friday to finalize our adoption, I feel like it was yesterday that we were spending the day with you while we waited...that was a sweet time for me:) Take care
2 comments:
Hi Elizabeth,
I just had to send a quick comment... your little girl is just precious, she is so beautiful...what a sweet gift. Love to see your updates. Hope you are doing well. We're headed to court on Friday to finalize our adoption, I feel like it was yesterday that we were spending the day with you while we waited...that was a sweet time for me:) Take care
got on your private blog! got myself updated. such cute pics.
Post a Comment