Mama's Day
Sunday was such a good day for me to celebrate being a mom. My day was filled with gratitude that I get to be a mom, and that God gave me such a beautiful little boy. I am so blessed to be a mom to Owen... he is such a joy to me everyday. I love living life with him... everyday is new with discoveries and adventures. Having Owen has taught me so much about who I am, it has really forced me to evaluate what is important to me and to live putting those things first.
We celebrated Mark's mom (Bella) on Saturday with breakfast at the Beachcomber. Owen's cousin Eli came too... we had such a good time. The boys loved the red bus ride over and walking on the beach. Mark's mom is amazing, I am so thankful for her. She is the most generous woman I know.
Karla and Eli
Bella and Grandpa
0 comments:
Post a Comment