My man.
Mark turned 31 last week. We celebrated with an afternoon walk at Crystal Cove and dinner and drinks at Javiers. This year has been such a year of growth and trust for Mark. God has really blessed Mark in so many ways, but it has definitely been a year of huge challenges and testing of his faith. I can confidently say that with every year Mark is becoming more and more of who God created him to be. I love this man.
Our favorite place.
Mark is an amazing dad. He holds such a good balance of being Owen's playmate, but also giving Owen so much affection and love. Lately Owen is trying so hard to learn new words. He is obsessed with reading these books with one picture and one word and trying to mimic what we say.
Most of his words still sound like some version of dats or ba or da, but I am beginning to tell the difference.
Our favorite nightly walks with the wagon down to the bluff. Owen is simply tank-a-licious right now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment