Easter
Loving celebrating Easter together. We had a great weekend... God is really moving in our lives, stretching us, and calling us to trust him these days. He feels so present and has been speaking into our lives through so many facets. It felt so good to celebrate God's greatest victory this weekend. He conquered death, he can conquer anything.
My little man.
So serious.
Owen has recently learned to clap... its his latest show stopper. Whenever he wants to impress someone or make someone smile, he defaults to clapping. Adorable.
My boys chilling after breakfast. Never did get that perfect family Easter pic after about a billion tries.
1 comments:
Elizabeth, I am always so encouraged by your posts. Thanks so much for sharing!
We didn't get that family Easter shot either. Come to think of it...I don't think I have ever gotten a family Easter shot!
...next year, next year.
Post a Comment