Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Little Cowboy


The little man turned One... This has definitely been a milestone year for me.  Much like my first year of marriage, it was a year I will never forget.  Its funny, I feel as if Owen has been with us for so much longer than a year, yet the year flew by way too fast.  He is definitely grown up... in the way he understand, the way he jokes around, the way he walks from here to there, and especially in his new independent streak (yikes!).  These days Owen's new loves are dancing to music, saying mom and dad-aaa, eating berries, and being around kids whenever possible.
We celebrated Owen's first birthday with family and friends this weekend... western style.  I must say he is the cutest little cowboy I ever did see.  Here are a few pics... okay maybe more than a few.











2 comments:

Coco said...

I maintain he is the cutest baby I have ever seen (besides two others I know of course).

...love the blanket in the wagon!

:)

Zakaryans said...

I just love that little man! I can't believe he's one! Happy Birthday O!

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008