Our Church Verse
Every year Mariners seeks the Lord for a verse for us to claim as a way that God is going to reveal himself throughout the year. For the past 10 years that we have been going to church at Mariners, God has used each verse to speak to us, use us, or heal us throughout the year; both as a church and in our individual lives. I love the verse this year. It speaks so incredibly intimately to me in this season for our family and for our country. Praying we can all soak this truth in.
Lamentations 3
Yet I call this to mind and therfore I have hope:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
For his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "the Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."
1 comments:
my goodness what an appropriate verse for personal reflection as well as nationally! way to go mariners!
Post a Comment