Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 Years.

This is one of my most vivid memories from our wedding day. I will never forget walking down the aisle and seeing Mark for the first time that day, feeling as if my heart was home. Last weekend we celebrated our three year anniversary... in a really good way it feels like we have been married so much longer. The past three years have honestly been the best of my life; God has really shown me so much about his love through my husband. Mark is so good about intentionally doing certain things everyday that communicate love to me.



Mark and I celebrated our anniversary in the desert, just the two of us. It was our first trip away from Owen, and although I was a bit sad to leave him, it was so good for both of us to just focus on each other. We vegged out by the pool (something I havent done in about a year!), went to the spa, ate an amazing meal together, and slept almost 10 hours of sleep that night! Enough said.


0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008