Monday, September 10, 2012

This summer according to my iphone

I was terrible at taking pictures this summer.  It happens when I get relaxed, or when I am having fun, I get lost in the moment... but I did take a bunch of pictures with my phone, 
so here is our summer according to my iphone.
It was such a good summer.
 
Owen and his buddies took a swim class together.
Owen learned how to swim... 
 and now he is crazy!!  Jumping in by himself and swimming to the side, 
only to jump right back in again.
We enjoyed lots of family mornings at the beach,
and bluff nights with our friends.
There was lots of pirating,
 LOTS.  Do we need an intervention?
 Tresure collecting everywhere we go.
This little love grew up... 
and discovered pony tails.
A boys night out at the Angels game.
  Sibling love.
 Serious card wars with these two.  Its serious.
 Date nights with bub 
 Mornings out with Gramps... coffee, the park, the island.  Those are good days.
We are loving the long warm days and the time with family and friends... these are sweet times.
Thankful.

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008