Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July

Happy 4th of July from our family of 4!!
Someone was really excited about the pancake breakfast
at Gramps house...
What can be better than Gramps on the grill flippin some cakes...
Listening to the band...
(this little boy stayed in this spot playing on his drum for about 45 minutes, no exaggeration)
dancing...
good friends...
(the mamas with their babies, 2 in the slings, all had our
second babies within 6 weeks of each other)
...and family??? Love our growing family.
I felt so spoiled on this day... I cant believe how blessed we are to live in a country that gives us so much opportunity to pursue our dreams and live free. Praying that God allows my children to grow up in a country with all of the freedoms that I enjoyed.
ps. I know Owen is still dominating the blog, I dont have any new pics of Peyton by herself.
Im working on it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this precious blog with me:) I love these pictures!

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008