Happy Birthday Owen!
My little man is 2... and so excited about his birthday this year. He has learned from his books (and other kid parties we have been to recently) that having a birthday means that you get CAKE. Even though Im pretty sure he has never really tasted cake (other than a couple of bites of his first birthday cupcake a year ago), he knows cake is something amazing and he was so excited to get to blow out the candles.
Yep... He likes it!
We had a little family party with the Burtons and the Saukkolas... so much fun to have both families together. Its so funny, but somehow Owen really understood the concept that this party was for him, and he was in full form all night, SO happy.
Here is a pic of all of us smiling, amazing. (ps. Im 26 weeks now)
These days Owen's obsessions are dancing and listening to music, any sport with balls, talking and talking and talking, trains, wrestling, and bboarding (surfing), tools, and reading from his monster (little critter) book. Here is Owen enjoying one of his favorite presents...he wants to be just like daddy.
Its crazy watching Owen at 2, it seems like most traces of baby are gone and he is growing so fast. I made him a slide show from this past year, and as I was putting all of the pictures together, I realized how amazing this year was.... so many perfect days together. Although I am so sad that I can not relive that time of him being so cute and so little, I love this boy more and more (if that is possible) as he grows and continues to form into the man that God made him to be. Im so thankful that I get to be his mom... You are my joy little man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment