Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Day to Day

A little peak into our everyday. Owen is growing so fast, too fast, I want to freeze time.
Owen loves to help us around the house these days. He loves to "sweep", "clean", and (I think this is the cutest thing ever) whenever Mark is working on a project Owen will go into his room and bring out his toolbox to join in.
We love getting the chance to see friends and family during the week. As the kids get older, I love watching Owen grow in his friendships with his different friends.
Here we are with Tay-Tay, Owen and Taylor sittin in a tree...
Building a fort at Crystal Cove with Dad... this boy LOVES the beach these days. He loves running on the sand, along the way gathering the rocks and sticks that have been washing up in these storms.
Hard at work...
Enjoying the finished product. As you could imagine, we had a little melt down leaving this fort.
Our mornings on the bluff... The deal these days is, if I get to walk (instead of running) I have to stop half way at the bluff with Owen so he can explore and scope out the land. I dont mind, I love this place.
Henry came along this day... notice we are still in our jammies!
Owen's favorite dates with Mom, coffee (for me) and a scone (for Owen). I am so in love with this boy.

1 comments:

Zakaryans said...

i love this post... so many great photos. i love the fort building on the beach. brent can't wait to do that with asher!!

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008