Thursday, October 1, 2009

Painting

We are in the process of fixing up our new place.  We are moving all the way across town (about 10 blocks away) to a little house with a fenced in front yard!!  The house is very charming but needed some major renovations.  We (meaning Mark and my dad) have been painting all week into the night.  Owen is very excited about painting... and getting to see Gramps everyday. 
Have I mentioned that I have the best husband ever??  He has devoted every spare second into making this house a home for us.  Every surface will be painted, LOTS of work.
My dad has come in the morning and at night after work.  I am so overwhelmed at how he serves us and helps us through life. I especially love this picture because it shows you our pink door.
Notice the "white" (aka crusty yellow) paint on the trim and on the fireplace.  Wow.  I dont think this place has been painted for 15 years.  It is going to look amazing once we are done.  We will post some before and after pics.
My family has been amazing with all of their help.  The Bair's and the Z's stopped by to help this weekend too... Thank you so much for your support guys!!

1 comments:

Kelly Meirik said...

Your Dad is so precious E. So exciting to have a fenced front yard. Can't wait to see it- in like 2015! Okay slight exaggeration but it's getting harder everyday to get in the car for longer than like 20 minutes!! :) We won't be down for either holiday (Cayucos for Thanks. & Oregon for Christmas- spoiled rotten huh!!). So maybe D's spring break.
Love you.
Owen is so adorable!

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008