Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Blues.


Our friend Simon Pollard took some amazing pictures of Owen. Here is one of my favorites... more to come.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenny Schlenker said...

Elizabeth,So good to run into your blog. Not sure if you remember me.. Twin-blog curly hair friends with KellyMac. Your little boy is ABSOLUTLELY BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness- you look incredible and it look like life is going well for you! Hope life is well for you and that the Lord is contining his greatness in you!

Turner Family said...

That picture is breathtaking. I know Owen is absolutely beautiful which is the main reason why I love the pic... but I just might have to call up Simon to get a photoshoot of us. I'd love to see more!

Kevin & Jessica Hall said...

oh my goodness my nephew is such an amazing masterpiece! Love those baby blues little O! Truly precious photos! I have watched the video several times... great song too! Love, Auntie Jess

Kevin & Jessica Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justa 'nother foodie.. said...

picture perfect baby. wow. :)
-lauren

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008