Life with Owen
We are learning life with Owen... It is so much fun to experience things for the first time with him. Everything seems to be a "first" these days.
Our little peanut in his sling...our first walk to starbucks on the weekend! I am feeling so much better and Im trying to get out and about with my little guy. Mark and I take walks together every weekend. Now Owen comes too... he will love the ocean and being outside just as much as we do.


4 comments:
Looks like you are having loads of fun. Isn't the Peanut great? I carried AJ in it everywhere for the first month or so. He loved it and so did I. We HAVE to get together. Owen is adorable.
sooo sweet. love seeing the family together. i remember oh so well all those first outings...there are still lots of firsts though, which is fun. tons of joy!
we are so glad to "meet" little Owen via blogland. keep it coming since we are so far away. we miss you, the Earls!
the saukkolas need a new post! more photos of owen please!
Post a Comment