My little man...
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Owen this week... First Easter, first bath, and chillin in his cradle. Lovin life, he is a well loved boy.
I have been learning a lot about love this week. The love of my husband for me, the love of my family for me, and mostly the love of our God for his children.



4 comments:
Hi! I love the pictures of your precious little Owen. I think he has your eyes and Mark's mouth. What do I know??? It all seems to change daily doesn't it? My parents were here for easter and everyone says James looks just like my dad! Ha!
I'd love to hear from you.
Love you.
i love the pics!! Bailey Bridgman and owen will have to be friends so they can have huge birthday bashes since their birthdays are the same:)
Elizabeth, he is so gorgeous. I can't wait to meet him and give him kisses on his cute little cheeks. Enjoy every moment with him it goes by so fast. Congratulations to you, Mark, and your whole family from our family.
Love, Parta, Frank and Saige
elizabeth!!! i love your little boy :) adam, sophie and i are going to be in newport april 17-20 and i would love to be able to stop by for a visit if that is possible. please shoot me an email to let me know what your schedule looks like... buzzmuffet@hotmail.com
Post a Comment