Monday, February 11, 2008

My Bub.

My husband Mark works hard and LOVES his well deserved free time; he loves to surf, go on runs, read the paper, walk around cdm, hang out with the fellas, and watch movies. For the past couple of months, Mark has spent most of that free time sanding, painting, fixing, moving, arranging and rearranging, and focusing on all kinds of projects around the house. I know that Mark enjoys the end product of a nice home, but I also know he doesn't care about it even 1/1000th as much as I do. My bub has been doing all of this for me, so that I can enjoy the house when the baby comes. I feel so loved by him. Everyday he tries to express his love to me in the way he knows I need it. Its a tough job as lately my needs are changing daily...they are so different than nine months ago. The incredible thing about my husband is that he knows me and studies me; and his way of expressing love has changed with my needs. Im a lucky girl.

1 comments:

Coco said...

You are a lucky girl. What a blessing. :)

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008