Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Dino Shower

Two weeks ago I had my first baby shower! My mom's sisters spoiled me with a family shower that was dinosaur themed (they love throwing theme parties). My aunts are super creative and very thoughtful; the family is surrounding me with love and excitement for our new addition. The fun part is they already have some super cute little ones themselves that I can't wait to have my little boy grow up with. We started off with a bunch of baby games and had some super gourmet (and yummy) food, polished off with Heather's famous cappaccino's. My family definitely spoiled us with some amazing gifts for me and the baby. Thank you Soapes family, I loved every inch of my shower.
Some of you have been asking for a belly pic, here you go. I basicly look like I have a basketball attached to my body that gets inflated everyday. I cant complain though, I have loved being pregnant!

2 comments:

The Bettinos said...

Hi Elizabeth! You are so cute with your basketball belly! So I've been meaning to ask you...did you ever get my message about the egg/asparagus dish?? I remember something funny happening and wasnt sure if it went through. If not, let me know and I'll email it to you. xoxo Nicki

Turner Family said...

Thanks for the belly pic. You should be a pregnant model! We would love to get together with you guys. Send me an email and we can figure something out. My email is melissaturner88@hotmail.com

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008